Monday, June 30, 2008

Journey of life!

I am wondering about this journey of life which has so much so for us, to unfold things at every step and realize that things are hidden and unknown; probably beyond its actual scope.

I captured a moment in this picture at the entrance of some unknown village near B'lr.

The broken pieces of my life consisting the moments of my strengths & weakness … the tears & smiles ... loved & unloved … joy of begin there with the loved ones, the sorrow of going far away from them … the unknown smiling face of a friend, the known scary face of an enemy … the twists & turns … the ups & downs … the good & bad … the lost & found … the failures & successes, the darkness of sleepless nights & the brightness of sunny days and many many more of them. I believe all theses things in life always mark a change when it is least expected. A change that helped me to walk alone under the infinite sky, which given me a chance to learn and realize what I am today and brought me everything I wished sometime back, but then the very next moment it took away all those things it had given to me once. Perhaps an indication that life has found a different meaning, and you need to give it back the things that you really didn't find one by yourself. And the un-identified meaning remain as the sole guide to teach me how to move on with this endless journey once again. A reminder, that I have to travel the multifaceted paths until I identify the last destination and lose myself to it for the first time with the single piece of my soul.

To be continued …

Linked Post : Journey of Life Continued ...

7 comments:

Winnie the poohi said...

rumintating r v??

Winnie the poohi said...

reminded me of 2 of my poems... of the same name...




http://mylifeinrhymingwords.blogspot.com/2008/01/journey.html




http://mylifeinrhymingwords.blogspot.com/2007/11/landmarks-in-life-i-guess-weird-isnt-it.html

Lakshmi said...

soul searching is always a good thing...I do agree with your reflections

Ash said...

Beautiful and poignant post. I'm looking forward to the second part...

alok said...

@Winnie the poohi- Those are nice poems. Yep! possibly we reflects in others thoughts also, that’s a good sign :).


@lakshmi – thank you.

alok said...

@ash - thanks for the comment. Yeah! its on the way do peep here sometime, you will find it floating :)

Shunty said...

WoW ! !