Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Life never stops calling you !

In life; there are unanswered questions and there are unsolved problems ... There is a discovery of a ‘me’, a ‘you’ and then a realization of ‘we’... with things that redefine 'my' world and the way life moves on with it, closer and closer to the nameless destination. I wouldn’t surprise to see the destiny playing it's part and people following the broken meanings every time they have to believe life has given them yet another chance to describe themselves. And unknowingly they find the courage to face the challenge offered to them.

Every decision taken in this life either made me stronger than before or weaker there after; but the spirit of living up to it with every second passing by… helped me identifying ‘me’ and my life become more meaningful than ever.

No comments: