Thursday, May 29, 2008

'Light is better over here' - A Syndrome ?

Just out of my thoughts, I wouldn’t surprise to see things that happen with most of us and it happens each and every day. But how many times somebody have the realization that doing (those) something straight away ... somewhere right now, may lead to nowhere; probably that something become not more than a nothing.

It happened accidently in the morning today; I was pointed to a PPT for some work related stuff. What I found there ... an interesting message was written in the first slide of the PPT; which is again has the entire meaning in it… and ther you go …

"A man is looking for his lost keys under the street lamp.
His companion tells him that he's probably dropped them near his car.
The man replies, "I know, but the light is better over here."

No comments: