Monday, May 19, 2008

Keys of life !

Sometime, it so happen that I just click on anything yes! anything. And ever since I have clicked this picture I am wondering why I did that ? There were so many thoughts just floating around my mind before I could settle down to write few lines ...

… And I can just relate this picture to so many things in my life so easily in so many different ways. The keypad is an integral part of my life and I wouldn’t surprise to see this plays a major role in the day-to-day life too. How I wonder this is not a mare input device for the computer but also as the basic interface between the man and the machine. Our life is so tightly attach with so many interfaces like this and I am amazed to see a invisible keypad controlling our life … and we just follow those instructions …

But somehow, this keypad has lacking the power what you can called the cognitive operation. And its you who owns that. Each of the keys has its own role to play, i.e. they hold the identity of a particular character ... If a wrong key is pressed due to whatsoever reason (say lacking of knowledge about the keys or an out of sync typing speed) then things will completely go wrong and probably convey a mis-interpreted meaning. Need not mention that there are keys which have multiple roles to play and somebody has to know the right combination of keys to find the right character out of it. And in the end; it’s the right meaningful word/sentence that is what matters in the life and thats what makes life the way it should be.

4 comments:

SMRITI said...

True...

It is also a medium to give voice to your thoughts and relay it across to the world. It also connects like minded people like Diva, You and me and helps us to touch each other's lives in more ways than one. :)

Look at the pic, and u can make a word out of the keys visibile....

H

U

G

One big H.U.G. >:D<

alok said...

@smriti - I appreciate your thoughts and I am glad to see that you just multiplied it with mine :). You rock !!! and thanks for being there.

Lakshmi said...

i like taking pics of the key pad too..true, it controls our lives..but its not a remote..the fingers, the eyes, the mind plays an imp role as well
L

alok said...

@lakshmi - You would have seen that I left the post incomplete … and you hit the exact right point, now I can hear the echo :)

Please do check the different colored text that I added/updated to the post …