Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday happenings!

It was on of those rare Sunday; I was completely relaxing at my pad and had good naps all over the day. As I am still new to the present locality, in the evening it was the time to explore the neighborhood …

If I go on describing the Sunday for me in short and straight it went like this … late wake up alarm, Himanshu, brunch at 1 P.M., An American Crime (great story & direction), Anj, hitting the techie bug, Anand Bhawan, Soundar, laughing lound, long evening walk, 10000 B.C (a superb movie, must watch) and the song Zara Sa (K.K.) rocks the entire day …

And one of those funny moments in the day with one of my buddy …
me : hey buddy ! whats up ? long time …
buddy : haan yaar ! really long time. sorry man, I was not able to call you up in between .. I am just overloaded with so much of office work …
me : oh ! that happens; no worry and you don’t be sorry for that … aur sab kaisa chaal raha hai ?
buddy : yaar, kya bataon … so much of pressure, don’t find time for myself… how do people handle such pressure ?
me : come on ! pressure hai tu saarke upar lekar nahi ghoomna cahiye, ushko nichese khali kardo :D
buddy : what ? gone mad … laughing loud.

Update: fisnished wathing the movie called ‘A lot like love’ (again 2nd time, the first time was in FF mode). The best thing about the movie is, its wonderful story line … and the songs makes it more beautiful (need to mention about it, which requires another post :) ). Never mind if somebody says it echoes "When Harry Met Sally".

3 comments:

JD said...

He he he ... "ushko nichese khali kardo" .. good one

Himanshu Sheth said...

Hey Alok,
I read "Late Wakeup Alarm-Himanshu" ... Haa Haa Haa. Also give my Link :)

Pahle to ek cheez, Pressure to Pressure cooker mein hota hain yeh kaunsa doosra pressure hain :)

I think you should tell your friend to consult me and than I can give him all the Gyan about Pressure :)

Also,now our lives have become so materalized that there is pressure in each and everything in our life...So as you have suggested "Rather than taking it in our heads just let it get buuried in the land (Zameen ke niche)

Nice one.....

-Himanshu Sheth

alok said...

@jaydip – hehehe… I am still laughing :)


@himanshu – oops ! I didn’t think like that ...how you can wake me up before yourself :D

Hehehe … ganyan guru; sure ! I will set the pointer on you.

Hey, that's really a great way of putting the thoughts, I am sure many of us took it differently … but what about that mad laugh :) ??