Thursday, May 01, 2008

Crazy Rains

Tuesday night, probably was the first time that I witnessed a heavy rainfall in B’lr with wind speed crossing over 60 K.ms. ph. For a moment it was scary but the good thing was noticed that it took the heat off from the city. At around 7.30 PM, I was on my way to drop bro at the Airport. And surprisingly from nowhere these dark & crazy clouds cover the entire sky and with no time water and water …

Untill I reached the Airport I was completely wet and forced to run to the corridor and stucked there; to my surprise I didn’t have a way out. For a while, life put a halt on everything and I have no option other then quietly watching the power display of the nature.

The man made creations were looking so so… tiny in front of the nature’s. It didn’t even take few minutes to put a stop on almost everything. That was also indicating that how well equipped infrastructure our city is having (not on a positive nod). Only after the rain stoped … was able to hear the silence and gradually life followed it to bring itself back to the normal stage.

P.S. Pictures are taken from my mobile phone (and the quality of these pics are not so impressive) at the Airport ...

After affect on Thursday moring, walking on 100 ft. rd. found this tree that explains what happened the day before yesterday ...

7 comments:

JD said...

Hmm ..Seems like you have changed RSS feed setting ... Thanks buddy.

Anonymous said...

you know what? we were out on tuesdy, giving a farewell party to a colleague! and dint we love the power display by nature! i guess the temp has come down,atleast a bit!!!

alok said...

@jaydip - welcome.

@shams - Yeah ! I had the chance to see one of the craziest rain day ... I was so lost that walked all the way from airport to DD :) (guess around 4 K.ms)

Himanshu Sheth said...

Hey Alok,
I guess I missed all the FUN (:

RAIN RAIN COME TO INDORE :)

-Himanshu Sheth

alok said...

@ Himanshu - Yes Buddy, you missed both the fun and the fear as well :)

Cuckoo said...

As it is B'lore airport is full of chaos and then rain ??

Must have been fun. :P

alok said...

@cuckoo - Yeah, it was a combination of both fear (at first) and fun (in the end).

The best part was that temp gone down a bit and after a long time my body soaked all rain waters :)