Monday, August 20, 2007

A Different Sunday Life :)

It has been a very long time since I found myself with a free Sunday and felt good being idle on that day. It brings all that for me I was waiting for. A much needed break that refreshed all the pending things/works, staying inside the house and listening to all my favorite tracks and wow !! to add that no one outside was there to disturb :)

And in the evening, walking alone along the quiet street ... the potters reminded me that the 'Ganpati Festival' is knocking around.



An interesting thing happened in the night just before we were starting for the dinner, the destination was 'Beijing Bites'. As a veggie lover I found that the place was very nice and needless mentioning the food was wonderful, the reason why we were there. That was indeed a calm weekend.

No comments: