Friday, July 25, 2008

Some good things…

There were those few moments in life where someone can actually realizes the importance or the meaning of a day. As said, somebody change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right. When I look back; I see all of them on the trace path, ever so long yet incomplete ...

Well! there was one such moment for me and I want to share that with all of you here. Thursday, I received the ‘Best performer in the team' award at my work place. I was glad to see it in my hands :). No doubt it has given me a new direction for striving the best out of me. I have this realization that its a continuous process of involving self in the exponential curve of learning. Finally, I have only one thing to say 'Thank You' for giving me this opportunity.

15 comments:

JD said...

Congrts dude .. thats really a great achievement ...

alok said...

@jaydip - Thank you so much :)

Unknown said...

Congrats much Alok:), you are a hardworker buddy.....many more such oppties will come on a way..cheers

anil i said...

Alok Bhai!
congratulations! indeed a great moment! may many more opportunity and victory come your way

cheers
Anil

Cuckoo said...

Congratulations !! May many more come your way.

Cuckoo

alok said...

@karwarjit – I am more than happy to welcome you here :).

Thank you so much buddy, for the wishes. I hope things are going well at your end.

alok said...

@anil – Thank you so much bhai, I am trying my best :)


@cuckoo – Thanks a ton for the wishes :)

Himanshu Sheth said...

Alok,
I am ALWAYS late in EVERYTHING :) Congrats for this achievement....Calls for a PARTY !!!

-Himanshu Sheth

alok said...

@himanshu – Thank you so much bhai, come over here I know the party is due ;)

Unknown said...

KUDOS buddy!! :) Great achievements... Keep achieveing great heights in life :) :)
ROCK ON!!!

alok said...

@diva – thank you very much for the encouraging comment, you know that I need them :)

Munmun said...

Great! Congratulations!
Yeah I agree, these small moments of appreciation keep us going - getting the better out of us! Hope you frequent such moments more often! :)

alok said...

@munmun - Thank you so much :)

Pri said...

bravo! congratulations dude! :)

im happy for them...they finally learnt to recognise talent...

alok said...

@pri - Thank you so so much Priyanka :)

You are happy for them :D