Friday, November 16, 2007

The Beach !!!

One more entry to my most memorable trip list, it had been quite few time that I have visited the famous beach of Puri. Well ! I discovered it in a completely different manner this time with an unforgettable eraly morning walk along the sea.

We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness.

Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.

With each sunrise, we start anew.

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…

2 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Oh my !!!!

Such lovely photos. I particularly liked 2nd & 3rd.

Alok, you submit one of these to the competition as the topic is ONLY Sunrise & not sunrise-sunset. See my reply to your comment on my blog.

Again, I have the same query as yours, 'How do you distinguish between the two?' :-)

Cuckoo

Cuckoo said...

And yes, you can change your posts also as no one has commented there till now. :-)

Cuckoo