Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bannerghatta National Park

Today morning I decided to visit ‘Bannerghatta National Park’ which is around 21 Kms from the city. But in between some other plans came up and I did hold back it till afternoon. It was a hot day, not the usual day out here. I appreciate BMTC for their Red Buses (the Volvo); my preferred mode of travelling and yes a relief particularly on days like this. All Bangalorens know that it is a big success. And what more there is good number of Red buses running to/from, between the city and Bannerghatta. It took me more than one hour to reach there.

Initially I was thinking to go for the safari ride; I drop the plan due to time constraint and spent the entire time inside the zoo. I guess I have to make another trip to experienc the safari ride, I heard its good. That reminds me the childhood days that holds some of the exciting moments and stories from Nandankanan.

Here goes some of my pic experience inside the zoo, I had a tough time selecting elephants pictures only.

Main entrance

This pic made my day :)

Kutty... kutty...aanae (Babby Elephant)

Now, that's called a JUMBO Family.

Godly Blessings !!!

No comments: