Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Me,Myself & I

Life has so many things for us, we overlook it just to feel like some one else and then ending up finding very little in it. Found the quote matching the thought, “There will never be a better me, than me” because you are unique. I still remember the day, when talking with one of the friend; it’s difficult to realize that things never move with once perception and at times need to show the path of being “me” as a different individual who has the unique way of seeing things differently. And so called surviving skills may not come into the picture. I am here to leave the life and not to survive the way on can imagine. It’s easy to act like some one and speak someone else words but again the very next moment will loose everything as it doesn’t belongs to me, will loose the identity, will loose its uniqueness describing me and easily forget what it was, and it goes on … Is that the same way we are following some one ? Perhaps, can find many answers ...

In the second thought, do I prefer being “me” with myself rather than a you in “me” ? And the answer is “Yes”, without further thinking. Continue …

2 comments:

Neetusid:) said...

SO true.... thnx ... :)

Anonymous said...

that was so true!!! :)