Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Holidaying @ Gopalpur

I am off to my vacation, and inbetween the time I am exploring some of the most beautiful places around this small town. Nevertheless, I want to mention that a wordless picture can speak your mind.

The hot weather and the wild wind doing all that magic that I don’t want to miss in this summer, a pleasant evening.

This is one of the quite beaches that is not yet much exposed to the outside world but still people find their way out here to grab a slice of serenity.

13 comments:

Cuckoo said...

That tells us about your absence. Enjoy !!

Lakshmi said...

Loved the pic of the boat...have a great vacation

Rajesh said...

Beautiful pictures.

Winnie the poohi said...

I am supremely jealous! I wanna go beaching :( :( beautiful pics :)

Unknown said...

Marvelous!!! Looking for more n more pics!!! Have a great vacation :D

Anonymous said...

could you please put up a few photos of berhampur railway station? i lived there from 1972 to1977 - haven't had the chance of returning since then!

- s.b.

Diana Sahu said...

Ah...lovely yaar...Clicked some pics about the sea erosion part??

Will post Puri pics in my blog soon.

Ramana KV said...

The pics are beautiful.. Enjoy ur vacation..

Anwesa said...

so u'v been holidaying in gopalpur?
gr8 pics..(tho i prefer puri to gopalpur :D)

GMG said...

Hi Alok! TGIF and a holiday here!!
It seems that sea isn't quiet at all but a bit rough... ;)
Lovely pictures!!

Blogtrotter is still turning around Vilnius. Enjoy and have a great long weekend!

~vagabond~ said...

what part of india is gopalpur in? ...the photo of the boat is my favorite...

Harish Krishnan said...

Hey, the pics looks lovely and the beach looks even more beautiful. As vagabond asked, How do we get there? It would be great if you post a travelogue about it as well :)

Akshay said...

I love such beaches....