Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Breakfast

A lazy weekend!!! and what more a perfect weather and you just want your share of sleep. So a breakfast is not just for morning …. You need more to sustain the whole day :P

The Dosa lover I am!!!...

healthy Idiyappam

My favorite Puri!

When you are in Cheenai, Saravanan Bhavan is always a better choice for a perfect southie breakfast. I don’t know if this breakfast can be called as King Size but surely this quote goes well with it :) “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper”

10 comments:

SMRITI said...

Yummmmyyy!!! I wanna have some DOSA right now :( :(

The meal loooks Deeelicious!! :)

Cuckoo said...

Don't tell me you ate all that !! tell me there were 2 more friends with you.

Sujata said...

Wow! Delish...I wish I was there to enjoy them too!
:)

AJEYA RAO said...

Looks amazing...Cant ought to miss this place next time

Ash said...

Saravana Bhavan rocks!! (I've lived in Chennai for 2 years)

Scrumptious post!

Lakshmi said...

just got back fm chennai..:)

rashmi said...

lovely blog...and some really really nice pictures

Diva said...

I heard Saravana Bhavan is going bankrupt or shut down or smthing of that sort!! :(

I hope it doesnt...
I used to frequent the Saravana at Cannuaght Place in Delhi... Loved the button-idly's there!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :)

~vagabond~ said...

I just realized that I havent eaten dosa in over three years. Darn it. Now I'm craving it and there's no south indian restaurant around here for miles.

D said...

Ahhh....Alok...I miss Chennai dosa!!!...I was in Chennai for 2 years yaar....i still miss the fluffy idlies....