Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A day before the next day ...

What to name it ?? may be a different day altogether and may be a different me and lost to so many things. I wonder, whether it could be some magic. One of those very productive day so far at work, and still counting. My countdown is already started for the trip and me so much so excited. Waiting to meet all of them, the loved ones and yes those lost buddies who are joining there with me with a similar excitement in them …

The place where the buildings, the shops, the roads, the trees, the people and everything look so different, may be an overwhelming feeling. Now time to move, more later …

2 comments:

Anand said...

What is this post about ?

alok said...

Did i foget to tell you about the east cost trip ? It's all about that ... will update you shortly :)