Friday, February 09, 2007

I am different, so as my personality ... (10 Points)

  • We all come in different "Shapes"and "Sizes".
  • We all have "strengths" and "weaknesses".
  • What's right for one person may not be right for another.
  • There are things that are important to me, that you don't care about at all!
  • And sometimes your behavior doesn't make any sense to me.
  • But I want for us to understand each other, and communicate well,because we live together in the same world.
  • I know I can't expect you to want the same things that I want.We are not the same person, so we will not always see things the same way.
  • I have my own thoughts and my own ideas, that may or may not fit into your vision of who I should be.
  • By learning more about my own personality, and about other personality types, I can come to a better understanding of my strengths and weaknesses.
  • I can improve my interpersonal relationships, realign my expectations towards others,and gain a better self-knowledge that will help me define and achieve the goals.

1 comment:

Himanshu Sheth said...

Hey Alok,I agree that everyone is different and we have different personalities.

What about taking two way feedback to provide more scope of improvement.

I hope you agree to this!!!

-Himanshu
(http://thoughtsprevail.blogspot.com)